Chained

 2 Marpenoth, 1489 DR



     My morning was disturbed by the shouts and yells of the towns people outside. Bella brought us all together after finding out that a strange storm was over the Neverwinter woods near the Falcon's Hunting Lodge. We hurried over in my tree house finding Orcs, Half Orcs, and Twig Blights chanting in a circle under the storm clouds as lightning cracked and thunder boomed. We fought our way to the stone hedge circle where Togar, Bella, Corwinna and Poppy made their way inside.

     From what I could see it looked like the blights and Half Orcs were trying to summon something made of lightning. Kaleb and I supported with our ranged attacks as the Thunder Boar was unleashed. I watched as it gored into everyone, the only thing I could do was try my hardest to keep everyone alive. Once we finished the boar off, the storm dispersed and we found a few magic items. Bella asked to be dropped off at the Falcons lodge, which I did, before heading back to Phandalin. Poppy asked me to go help her pick out a long sword while Kaleb and Corwinna mentioned looking for gifts at Adabra's shop. 

     After getting Poppy her sword we headed back to my place and surprisingly Corwinna and Kaleb were waiting for us. Corwinna wanted Poppy to check out this tarot card she got when shopping. The card had the image of a woman that looked similar to Corwinna on it. After burning it, it revealed the image of a man in chains, hands over him and three lightning bolts. The man was Corwinna's youngest son. She decided to write him a letter to check up on him before going to the tavern with Kaleb. I sent my fairy to go to her ship and check up on things. Just gotta wait for a reply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Redbrands

The Book Thief (Part 2)

Fairy Dust