Boys are Back in Town

 

25 Alturiak 1490 DR



Rain, Luna and Catscratch went with Glass Shatter to find some animals Rain could potentially morph into while Dire, Winny and I stayed behind to nap and relax in the tent a little while longer. Besides, there was a literal blizzard outside. I've honestly had enough of the cold.

A couple hours later they returned and Rain told us she received a letter from Leosin about the Dwarf with the White Dragon Mask. He was last seen heading towards the Boareskyr Bridge. Catscratch hugged his dad goodbye as we once again headed back to Waterdeep.

On the boat ride back, Luna had a horrible vision of a war and lava on the battle field. This wasn't the first vision she's had so it seems her visions may tell us of what's to come.

Once we arrive back in Waterdeep we split from Maccath and decided to do some shopping. The group all bought new magic weapons, Rain finally got all the supplies she'd been searching for for a staff she wanted to make, and I bought a few healer's kits. Since the new weapons needed to be attuned to everyone, we decided to head to a tavern and eat while Catscratch did his magic stuff. I might have gotten a little drunk from the ale we ordered but I remember us getting a room at an Inn afterwords.

The next day Rain made us some sort of herb drink to help with the hangovers. I asked Rain about it and learned a good amount about the components. Glad I got to learn about new herbs.

Dire went out on a date with Maccath and ended up giving her some promise ring. I guess the Tieflings are a thing now. Anyway, we're heading off to Boareskyr Bridge now to search for the Dwarf, Varram the White. Hopefully the trip goes smoothly.


__________

HERBS:

* Spirulina is a spiral-shaped, blue-geen, algae that grows in warm, fresh water pounds. Can also be seaweed.

*Chlorella is a green micro algae that grows naturally in fresh water. Very high concentration of chlorophyll. 

-Maintains Liver Health-


RAINS HANGOVER DRINK:

*Spirulina, Chlorella (powder form) 50/50

*1 lemon (juiced)

*Stevia- powder or liquid, 1/32 teaspoon

*Ice

*Water


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Redbrands

The Book Thief (Part 2)

Fairy Dust