Cheese Please
30 Eleint, 1489 DR
Woke up to lots of chatter outside. Apparently Corwinna got Bella all dolled up to meet the Falcon and they were flirting or whatever. Poppy also suggested that she thought someone in our group was cute. Kaleb figured it was him before Poppy made it clear it wasn't. Must be Togar. That Elf sure has interesting taste.
Besides all that none sense, we headed back to Phandalin and got the coin for completing our loggers camp job. Togar brought a man over to us who needed help clearing out a mine from rats. When we reached the mine we were informed that the creatures were actually wererats. Great. We entered inside, fighting our way through rats until Corwinna got bit. She was turned into a wererat. I told her I could figure out a cure if she wanted (after the one for my mother of course) and she said she'd let me know.
I was able to get some poison from a Carrion Crawler after it damaged me badly. The others took the bug out as I was princess carried away by Poppy. Not my proudest moment but whatever. As long as I get to make some potent poison out of that insect it will all be worth it.
__________
> The Carrion Crawler can use it's strong, flexible body to rear up to overcome obstacles
>The jaw is specialized for latching on to corpses for feeding. The double jaws snap back to lay flat against prey as the Carrion Crawler consumes its flesh.
>Large eyes help it obtain a 360 view of it's surroundings
>The Carrion Crawler is a large insectoid creature that lurks underground. Hairs along the creature's body aid in sensing prey and potential enemies.
Comments
Post a Comment