Cave Sweet Cave
3 Marpenoth, 1489 DR
Once Corwina was awake I told her everything my fairy reported back. There was a huge storm at the lighthouse, Tower of Storms, as it was called. Her ship was still out at sea but my fairy couldn't get close enough to find her son, Allister. We needed to check out the situation for ourselves so I figured we could use the teleportation device my tree has. Poppy and my fairies used their magic and we teleported to the coast line. We hurried to the lighthouse, making friends with a giant crab, fighting off harpies, Kaleb getting blasted with a lightning bolt that left a permanent scar on his chest, defeating a Half Orc, finding an alter dedicated to Talos, stabbing a giant heart, and stopping the storm.
We rode the crab out to sunken ships as Poppy, Kaleb and Corwina went in to find treasure. They found a couple items before we headed over to Corwina's ship, meeting her lively crew. They made us all do a keg stand and I don't remember anything after that. I woke up in my bed with Poppy next to me and I panicked, hoping we didn't do anything. That was the last thing I needed. After asking around, freaking out, and telling Kaleb a LOT of things, I found out about a banquet of food, me saying embarrassing things to Poppy about enjoying her company, her kissing my cheek, and us being put in the same bed after passing out.
We teleported back to Phandalin after some awkward tension, but I decided to Elf up and talk to Poppy about it. I apologized for my behavior and pulled her in close. I needed to see how I would react in such a situation. My pulse quickened and I wouldn't say the thought of kissing her was a bad one. In conclusion, Poppy isn't all that bad. Maybe I slightly fancy her. She is quite smart and is interested in my science. If I was anyone else I'd think of pursuing such things but I'm me. And the only thing I need to focus on is finding the cure
-----------------------
A lot to say in a short amount of time: The dragon attacked Phandalin as we helped the people get to safety. We decided it was finally time to slay the creature once and for all so we headed to the nearby mountains in search of it. As the sun set, Togar told us he knew of a good camping site nearby and took us to his families cave. We learned a lot about Togar and how he was raised. We met his mother, Taga, and she fed us some bat soup. It wasn't half bad.
The boys decided to go in the blood pit. Apparently they did some blood pit wrestling. By the end of everything we were exhausted. Tomorrow we track down the dragon. If nothing else I'll use Kaleb as a shield to save my life if it gets dangerous.
Comments
Post a Comment