The Dragon of Icespire Peak

 


4 Marpenoth, 1489 DR


Woke up and headed off but of course the dragon was above Togar's place. It froze Corwina and me from the waist down. Freaking stupid dragon. The group, thankfully, was able to unfreeze us before we continued up the mountain to the Icespire Peak. We traveled through the harsh, snowy mountain until we reached a small building. Entering, Poppy and Bella calmed the horses we startled before Poppy started asking them about the dragon, but apparently all the neighing alarmed the owners.

We all hid in the horse stalls as someones footsteps walked closer. The person noticed Corwina and Kaleb but luckily Kaleb was able to talk his way out of a fight. We made our way across a stone bridge and into the next building. We didn't find much but a couple dead bodies before heading up some stairs that led to the roof. That's when I saw the dragon. After some battle prep we went in for the kill. I remember the dragon's breath hitting me and then everything went black. I saw my mother for a second but was brought back to life. We eventually beat the dragon, took it's heart, and hurried back to Phandalin.

Just finished a bath to get all the dragon blood off. Poppy stuck around to make sure I didn't pass out in the bath since I hit my head pretty hard on that icy roof. Possible Concussion. On another note, I'm thinking of buying some real estate. I know i'm a traveling doctor but I could probably make more coin if I had a shop. Not sure where I'd buy the building though. Most likely a city. I'll have to insert a teleportation portal connecting the shop to my house. Gotta save up coin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Redbrands

The Book Thief (Part 2)

Fairy Dust