Council Meeting
1 Alturiak 1490 DR
We were summoned to Waterdeep by Leosin (the monk we saved) and taken to be a part of a council meeting that all the factions were going to be a part of. The leaders sat at a large, round table and we were told to sit on the steps behind our chosen factions. Dire and I sat next to each other in The Lords Alliance section trying to ignore the intense stares from others sitting behind us. Catscratch sat next to Crath across from us in the Zhentarim section while Rain, Luna, and Winny sat in their respective areas (Emerald Enclave, Order of the Gauntlet, and Harpers).
When we all settled in, the leaders introduced themselves:
Remallia Haventree- Harpers (Elf)
Ontharr Frume- Order of the Gauntlet (Dwarf)
Delaan Winterhound- Emerald Enclave (Human)
Lord Neverember- Lords Alliance (Human)
Rian Nightshade- Zhentarim (Tiefling)
They talked about our past actions and some concerns about Catscratch and Luna. Mainly Luna since she's not actually from this world and was once the "Demon Lord" in her dimension. We were then given two missions:
* Go to the Sea of Moving Ice up North to find and save Maccath the Crimson (and find info on a magical horn).
* Track down a Wearer of Purple who is known to have the White Dragon Mask (Talis is now the holder of the black mask).
After the meeting we all decided to talk to the other's in the room, trying to get on their good side. One of the men (an Elf) named King Melandrach pulled me aside for a chat. He knew I was from the Shifter tribe in the High Forest (one of his ruled forests) and asked if I knew what was going on there. I tried to play dumb but he continued talking about how the evil spirits had gotten worse and how I should go back with my pendent so the barrier could become stronger.
I tried to be patient but I just snapped. How dare he beg and plea on behalf of my tribe. I'm banned! Exiled! They don't want me and I don't want them. I'm only hanging onto the pendent out of duty. I only want to see my new friends thrive. I'm going to protect them no matter what.
Comments
Post a Comment