A Sticky Situation



19 Ches 1489 DR


After two weeks we finally arrived in the city of Loudwater, a bustling metropolis sitting on the edge of the river. To get to the city we had to pass by The High Forest. I tried my hardest not to glance at the trees and to just stare into our map. If I don't look at the forest maybe it wouldn't see me. Maybe I wouldn't think about the tribe and wonder what they could be doing right now.

Anyway, Loudwater. We went to help look for a caravan that went missing. When we arrived in the cave we found the lost Dwarves and their horses. We went in deeper to search for the wagon and goods but instead found a large statue of a spider lady. Next thing we know it's pitch black (even with darkvision) and we're fighting a giant spider.

Rain then casts some spell on me to walk on the ceiling...that was a weird experience. I hate magic. I hate it so much. But in the end I wrestled the giant spider for a magical orb and Luna ate it. She has a magical ring... I don't know don't ask.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Redbrands

The Book Thief (Part 2)

Fairy Dust