ZZzzzz



4 Flamerule 1489 DR


I was happy to be out of the desert. The Black Road was not fun and I'm dreading going through it again on the way back.

We rode through a field, the hot summer sun beating down on us. A group of men on horse back stopped to talk to us about a curse in Dagger Falls. Something about people falling asleep permanently. The man, Randal Morn, warned us us to be careful of the city's leader, Constable Tren.

As we entered, we were stopped by soldiers and told to go see the Constable. He told us about the sleeping problem and sent us to check out the abandoned chapel. We headed out and fought a lot of weird monsters until we eventually found a bunch of people laying in a room. We saved them and hurried into the next area where a wizard waited for us. Again, I hate magic, so we finished him off quickly, stopping the sleeping spell. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Redbrands

The Book Thief (Part 2)

Fairy Dust