The City of Phlan
21 Eleint 1489 DR
We did it. We finally reached Phlan. It was a long, treacherous, journey but i'm kind of proud. I've never been this far East before. I've never been anywhere, really, but I survived.
The city of Phlan is huge and sits on the edge of the Moon Sea. It surprisingly looks trashed though. Lots of crumbled buildings and construction sites. Not the prettiest city we've been to.
We found the place we'd be staying at during our time here and met the woman, Lee, who'd be boarding us. I got to put my stuff into my own room before we headed off to our next mission. We met up with Doomguide who told us about an undead problem in the cemetery. A girl named Cassyt lead us into the underground crypt and we fought skeletons and zombies.
We eventually figured out that some Red Wizard was behind the undead problem that the Valhingen Graveyard was having. The wizard escaped into some magical portal before we could reach him and left us to fight off a bunch of his henchmen. Rain found some map that had an arrow pointing to some word on it. I couldn't read it but apparently the whole map was written in Draconic. Good thing Rain and Luna understood it (and Catscratch, not that he could tell us what it says) because it said, "Pool". Not sure what that means but cool I guess.
We're now all relaxing at Lee's place. I was shot in the shoulder with an arrow so i'm just healing up with some herbs and bandages I put together. Cwl is not happy about it at all. He's curled up on my lap at the moment but i'm sure he'll get comfy and change into his human form real soon.
I would sleep, but Luna and Rain are being noisy outside by the stables. Not sure why she's playing romantic sounding music for Rain's pigs.
Comments
Post a Comment