An Unexpected Meeting
10 Marpenoth, 1488 DR
Something strange happened today. I met a bird and now he lives with me (?) or at least just won't go away. Ok, ok, let me start from the beginning.
I was in Yartar walking down the street when all of a sudden someone bumped into me. A bird, Kenku, looked up at me in surprise. Guards rounded the corner, chasing after the Kenku. The guards somehow came to the conclusion that I was an accomplice so I had no choice but to help the bird up and run. We pushed through the crowd as the guards yelled out. I quickly dragged the bird into a side alley and covered his beak. Shh...I gestured. The guards ran past and out of sight.
I tried asking the bird questions but eventually figured out that he can't talk. I told him to stay out of trouble and went on my way. To my surprise, the bird followed me out of the city and to the ruins. I was unsure about going home, not wanting him or anyone to know where I live, but he can't talk. I guess I'll have to keep an eye out on him.
Something strange happened today. I met a bird and now he lives with me (?) or at least just won't go away. Ok, ok, let me start from the beginning.
I was in Yartar walking down the street when all of a sudden someone bumped into me. A bird, Kenku, looked up at me in surprise. Guards rounded the corner, chasing after the Kenku. The guards somehow came to the conclusion that I was an accomplice so I had no choice but to help the bird up and run. We pushed through the crowd as the guards yelled out. I quickly dragged the bird into a side alley and covered his beak. Shh...I gestured. The guards ran past and out of sight.
I tried asking the bird questions but eventually figured out that he can't talk. I told him to stay out of trouble and went on my way. To my surprise, the bird followed me out of the city and to the ruins. I was unsure about going home, not wanting him or anyone to know where I live, but he can't talk. I guess I'll have to keep an eye out on him.
Comments
Post a Comment