The Talk
11 Marpenoth, 1487 DR
Today in Yartar I overheard some men talking about someplace called a brothel. Apparently, you can pay coin to hang out with women? Why would anyone waste their money on something like that?
Cwl was with me and I asked him if he knew anything about it. He said he only knew about the basics but didn't understand the need for such things. When we got back home I asked him to explain further. That's when he gave me "the talk". I guess I never really thought about where babies came from or how they were made. I can't really imagine doing such a thing.
Cwl only knew the basics/ how to's behind such things. He was as confused as I was when it came to actually having a desire to do so. He said spirits can't procreate, that they don't have any genitalia as us humanoids do, they don't even really have genders. They have no desire to do such things. Most don't have any feelings what so ever.
Maybe I'm more spirit then humanoid. Cwl might be rubbing off on me.
Today in Yartar I overheard some men talking about someplace called a brothel. Apparently, you can pay coin to hang out with women? Why would anyone waste their money on something like that?
Cwl was with me and I asked him if he knew anything about it. He said he only knew about the basics but didn't understand the need for such things. When we got back home I asked him to explain further. That's when he gave me "the talk". I guess I never really thought about where babies came from or how they were made. I can't really imagine doing such a thing.
Cwl only knew the basics/ how to's behind such things. He was as confused as I was when it came to actually having a desire to do so. He said spirits can't procreate, that they don't have any genitalia as us humanoids do, they don't even really have genders. They have no desire to do such things. Most don't have any feelings what so ever.
Maybe I'm more spirit then humanoid. Cwl might be rubbing off on me.
Comments
Post a Comment