On the Road Again
25 Alturiak 1489 DR
I'm on the road now and a lot has happened since I last wrote here. We were able to save Gundren's brother and defeat the Drow. When we returned to town, Gundren was very happy to see us. For some reason, Rain and Luna started harassing him. I get that they're outcast races but Gundren wasn't even being rude. Sure, after they scared him he said they were acting wild, but come on. Rain is literally a wild cat and had acted nothing but insane this whole time. They need to calm down and stop taking things so personally.
After that Sildar had to step in (he was talking to some Half-Dragonborne before all this). He was able to calm everyone down before asking us if we'd be interested in pretty much saving the world. Something about the Cult of Dragons trying to bring an ancient Queen of Dragons back to our world. I honestly wanted nothing to do with it but really had no choice. If the world is destroyed I have no tribe to protect. Besides, Catscratch was going to leave if I left the group and I doubt Rain, Luna, and Winny could handle slaying a dragon on their own.
I was honestly surprised Catscratch was just going to leave with me. He said something along the lines of me being his home. I felt bad that he's bonded with me. I'm not...a good friend. I don't have time to care for anyone.
Even so, I guess it won't hurt to keep an eye on him to make sure he stays safe during our long trip east. Oh, right. I'm on the road. Sildar has sent us to Phlan to deal with some cult sightings. The journey will take about 6-7 months. We've got a long way ahead of us.
I'm on the road now and a lot has happened since I last wrote here. We were able to save Gundren's brother and defeat the Drow. When we returned to town, Gundren was very happy to see us. For some reason, Rain and Luna started harassing him. I get that they're outcast races but Gundren wasn't even being rude. Sure, after they scared him he said they were acting wild, but come on. Rain is literally a wild cat and had acted nothing but insane this whole time. They need to calm down and stop taking things so personally.
After that Sildar had to step in (he was talking to some Half-Dragonborne before all this). He was able to calm everyone down before asking us if we'd be interested in pretty much saving the world. Something about the Cult of Dragons trying to bring an ancient Queen of Dragons back to our world. I honestly wanted nothing to do with it but really had no choice. If the world is destroyed I have no tribe to protect. Besides, Catscratch was going to leave if I left the group and I doubt Rain, Luna, and Winny could handle slaying a dragon on their own.
I was honestly surprised Catscratch was just going to leave with me. He said something along the lines of me being his home. I felt bad that he's bonded with me. I'm not...a good friend. I don't have time to care for anyone.
Even so, I guess it won't hurt to keep an eye on him to make sure he stays safe during our long trip east. Oh, right. I'm on the road. Sildar has sent us to Phlan to deal with some cult sightings. The journey will take about 6-7 months. We've got a long way ahead of us.
Comments
Post a Comment