Bird Brain
15 Marpenoth, 1488 DR
The bird seems to come and go as he pleases. He's never brought anyone back so I shouldn't fear in anyone finding this place. Through strange noises, I have finally learned his name to be Catscratch.
It seems like he steals for a living, most likely the reason the guards were after him. He also doesn't seem to understand currency either. I'll most likely teach him so he doesn't have to steal anymore.
Oh, right. He's also a wizard. That was unexpected.
__________________________
*HERB NOTES*
-Sage placed on a windowsill will help deter flies
-Dry and hang picked herbs away from the light
-Rosemary can be picked and dried any time of the season
-Plant more Parsley, Dill, and Fennel, than you think you will use to attract swallowtail butterflies
-Always store dried herbs in glass containers
-Herbs have the highest level of flavor in their leaves just before they bloom (Harvest at this time)
-Thyme has powerful preservative properties
The bird seems to come and go as he pleases. He's never brought anyone back so I shouldn't fear in anyone finding this place. Through strange noises, I have finally learned his name to be Catscratch.
It seems like he steals for a living, most likely the reason the guards were after him. He also doesn't seem to understand currency either. I'll most likely teach him so he doesn't have to steal anymore.
Oh, right. He's also a wizard. That was unexpected.
__________________________
*HERB NOTES*
-Sage placed on a windowsill will help deter flies
-Dry and hang picked herbs away from the light
-Rosemary can be picked and dried any time of the season
-Plant more Parsley, Dill, and Fennel, than you think you will use to attract swallowtail butterflies
-Always store dried herbs in glass containers
-Herbs have the highest level of flavor in their leaves just before they bloom (Harvest at this time)
-Thyme has powerful preservative properties
Comments
Post a Comment